Your program can be
- A focused day visit
- A series of focused day visits
- A 5,4,3 or 2 day residential program
- A journey based program
- An under canvas experience
- A program with an environmental focus
- Immersion into sustainable living and sustainability issues
- An adventure based challenging program
- Team building activities
- Space and activities that focus on leadership and decision making
- An opportunity to experience Indigenous culture and history on our site
- A hands on experience on our farm
Our Journey Program
- Journeys are offered onsite within the boundaries of Woorabinda or at offsite alternative locations such as rail trails, walking tracks and rivers.
- Journeys are organised and led by experienced DET staff and planned in conjunction with the school and supported by VicCurric.
- Is a multi-day expedition style experience where student's are given the opportunity to engage with the natural environment in order to gain an understanding of their place within it.
- Allows participants to meander through a place in order to engage, explore, connect and interact with the natural world and those who these experiences are shared with.
Our Programs are
- Fully catered
- Staffed by qualified DET teachers
- Supported by trained Cook's, First Aid/Welfare officer and grounds crew
Call us to chat about how we can assist you to achieve the outcomes of your camp program.